Appeal Court

I Will Process and Argue Your Appeal

After a trial court decision is reached there may be a right to take an appeal.  Appeals can be taken from the Municipal and County District Court to the County Superior Court and from the County Superior Court to the State Court of Appeals and State Supreme Court. I am an experienced appeal court lawyer and will process and argue your appeal.

Federal court cases are appealed to the Federal Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.  I can take your appeal to these courts as well.

My experience in both trial courts and appeal courts help me present a better defense for your case.

Contact Peale Law Firm PLLC To Protect Your Future